A SEMINAR: Alpacas Care for New Owners
- September 14, 2019
- 4101 N Ashton Rd., Otis Orchards, WA 99027
- Doors Open at 8:30am for hospitality; seminar begins promptly at 9am
- Lunch provided
- Materials and Handouts
- Hands-on with the Alpacas and in the Barn
Pleasant Prairie Suri Alpacas and Fashions offers seminars to introduce the alpacas, their care, showing and the fiber industry to people who are interested in one or the other or both.
Doors Open at 8:30 am for hospitality and seminar begins at 9 am. The price includes two members from the same farm and covers snacks, lunch and sharing handout materials.
- Session #1 – The morning session focuses on the brief history of alpacas and how to really care for your alpacas. What types of feed and minerals are best. Parasite control, how to submit samples for analysis and best products used to treat. Preparing for winter and what will you need. What medicines you should keep on hand at all times. Other practices to keep your animals healthy.
- Session #2 – The afternoon session focuses on getting in the barn, and talking about the best feeders, watering systems, and basically the hands on part of caring for your new alpacas.
Our next session is tentatively scheduled for September 14, 2019; reservations are required, and space is limited. Sign up today!
Options & Payment
Purchase Terms and Policy
We accept cash, credit or debit.